Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
By a lodge brand 12" cast iron skillet and lid off amazon. Only pan you'll ever need for day to day cooking.
I've been meaning to for like 3 years lol but im so lazy. I like just dropping some dawn and a little water inside a pan letting it soak then basically wiping it clean. Can't do that with cast iron you'll ruin the season. But for real i know cast iron is the best way to go, and gets the best results out if anything

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I weighed in at 218 today. According to the NIH BMI charts I'm no longer obese; just overweight. About to fuck it all up feasting on chicken though fuck it lol
Just went to the NIH website and typed in my info and typed in some other weights for my height.

According to that site I would be considered overweight at 200lbs. LMAO

They said my normal weight range starts at 155lbs., I would look like Christian Bale in the Machinst at 6'5" 155lbs. lol

A middle of the range normal weight for me would be 175lbs. LMAO that website is stupid as fuck.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just went to the NIH website and typed in my info and typed in some other weights for my height.

According to that site I would be considered overweight at 200lbs. LMAO

They said my normal weight range starts at 155lbs., I would look like Christian Bale in the Machinst at 6'5" 155lbs. lol

A middle of the range normal weight for me would be 175lbs. LMAO that website is stupid as fuck.
Dude... Quit being so goddamned tall man, be shorter lol

Jan 2, 2006
That's that poor people mentality that keeps people poor. "I'm not paying $50 for this 20 pack of razors! They must think I'm dumb! I'm buying this single one for $5 instead"

"I'm not paying $700 for this phone then $60/month for service! I'll pay $300 down and $110/ month for two years instead "

When you add in multiplayer subscription costs, new controllers every 6 months, more expensive games (face it no ones playing madden 07 online, if you want to play with your buddies it's the new $70 a pop games or nothing), all that it ends up way more expensive.

I saw Fallout 4 for $30 yesterday, and PC games are pretty much free if you wanna just steal them lol.

But nah i agree with you. It just doesn't make sense to me.
I don't have a job and i could buy a pc if i wanted to
My friends all have jobs but never have any money to do anything
I dunno wtf people are doing with their money
And I noticed im 10000kr richer this month than i was last month and I don't even know how that possible lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I should check my height, probably did get shorter with my fucked up back, highly doubt my posture is good lol
I know that shit gets weird once you go over 6'2 ir if you got a lot of muscle, shit even The Rock when he was his most ripped probably like 7-14% bodyfat was classified as obese / maybe even morbidly obese lol. I'm just looking at it as kinda like a frame of reference not an absolute guideline

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't have a job and i could buy a pc if i wanted to
My friends all have jobs but never have any money to do anything
I dunno wtf people are doing with their money
And I noticed im 10000kr richer this month than i was last month and I don't even know how that possible lol
Let me have like 2000 krona im poor man i need help; I've failed at being an adult

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You can't really think in terms of US dollar do to cost of living being adjusted along with conversion rates.

Best example I can give is when I lived in Germany the same Samsung TV that is $1000 in US costs 1000 Euros in Germany which was like 1400 US back when I lived there (it's pretty much even right now). But if you think of cost of living adjustments Germans were paying the exact same thing we were if that makes sense.

That 10000kr or $1153 should stretch for the same PC build to them that we would get in the US.

That $2200 build you saw was probably the equivalent to like $1100 to us. They didn't actually pay more then we did, it's just our currency would act weird if we were to go there.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's like if I'm a German living in Germany making 2500 euro a month my money would stretch just as far as an American living in America making $2500 per month. But that American if he was to take his currency to Germany would hate life cause his currency isn't worth as much there and vice versa that German would ball out of control if he took his currency to America.

They basically live exactly the same until they cross a border lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Australians just suck though. Their cost of living is retarded. They actually do pay more for everything lol
That's why im worried about this $15 minimum wage in Seattle... It just seems like a terrible idea. I'm actually slowly becoming poorer even though im "tightening the belt" expense wise and shopping a lot smarter and eating less. The world is shrinking for us losers ... Just working to afford being able to sleep somewhere and drive to work basically. I might be forced to move back to federal way within a couple years and im not even technically in Seattle