Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Had a light skinned black chick model for us today in drawing class. Sexy as hell. ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN probably would have proposed on the spot.
In addition to a ring made out of chicken bones I would have given her one of these chicken corsages from KFC:

Taking pictures of the models = getting expelled.
That's pretty wack, when I was at Academy of Art, we were able to take pics...but with permission from the models. I think I got a couple pics on my laptop, I'll try and find em later.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In addition to a ring made out of chicken bones I would have given her one of these chicken corsages from KFC:

That's pretty wack, when I was at Academy of Art, we were able to take pics...but with permission from the models. I think I got a couple pics on my laptop, I'll try and find em later.
That chicken corsage pic is from abcnews.go.com

you have a news site all bout chicken?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They said the school got sued by a model a couple years ago when some dumb ass started posting pictures online.

They said if we want a picture it has to be fully clothed after class is over with the models permission. Wouldn't make sense for me to ask for a picture right now cause all of the drawings are quick poses lol

"Yo, can I have your picture so I can fix up this 3 minute gesture at home?" lol i'd get looked at like I'm retarded.