Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i probably coulda picked a better youtube video instead of some guy wearing a fedora that poured the beer like a goddamned heathen, tbh fam lol
please don't make fun of my friend fillyacup @fillyacup like that

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just got off the phone with Pierre. The neighbours called the cops when they saw him breaking through a window on the second story of his home. He didn't have any ID to prove it was his own place so he's been arrested and they are threatening to deport him to France. He needs bail money and I'm being nice enough to collect it for him. Send all donations to [email protected]

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Had a light skinned black chick model for us today in drawing class. Sexy as hell. ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN probably would have proposed on the spot.

Thanks in advance for posting pictures of her.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thanks in advance for posting pictures of her.
Taking pictures of the models = getting expelled.

Why are you trying to get my education taken away from me? Just because you have a master's degree doesn't mean the rest of us can't get an education also.

What a jerk, I thought we were friends. I even started to worship Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Taking pictures of the models = getting expelled.

Why are you trying to get my education taken away from me? Just because you have a master's degree doesn't mean the rest of us can't get an education also.

What a jerk, I thought we were friends. I even started to worship Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

I SAID THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR POSTING PICS OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting