Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamn it thought bestbuy opened earlier now got 7 minutes to kill in the parking lot
nah those pieces of shit dont open till like 10am and i think on the weekend its 11 or noon... lazy fucks i think they close at like 9pm too

thats why i usually be like... fuck bestbuy they must not want my money then i go to target or walmart or whatevers in the area

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
went to the bank then paid rent then was going to buy beer and a frozen pizza i even stared at the beer 2-3mins then i was like... nah i can't abandon this health mobb that easily. copped this instead.... id rather have beer, tbh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
First court day finally over. Hoping to avoid a trial, but this bitch is repping herself lel I have a motherfucking law firm on my case.

I spend time with my daughter everyday since I came so I'm happy. Just want to settle out of court so I can go home back to work. 6 months each is fair tbh fam. Shes only 21 mo.
So.... theoretically... what happens if say, some guy, Not you though but just some guy, decided, "Hey, my kid likes it here in Australia and it's a much better environment, I think I'll keep her here", what could the mother do? Would the Australian authorities be quick to arrest that person who isn't you, or would they have bigger things to worry about?

Mar 6, 2014
So.... theoretically... what happens if say, some guy, Not you though but just some guy, decided, "Hey, my kid likes it here in Australia and it's a much better environment, I think I'll keep her here", what could the mother do? Would the Australian authorities be quick to arrest that person who isn't you, or would they have bigger things to worry about?
The hague prevents that and not only would the australian federal police rape me they would also beat me within an inch of my life.

Any court oder here inc child support will be inforced in ausfalia.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The hague prevents that and not only would the australian federal police rape me they would also beat me within an inch of my life.

Any court oder here inc child support will be inforced in ausfalia.
Whoa whoa i wasnt saying YOU were going to do that or suggesting you do that, whoa tbh i was just talking theoretically, fam

but knowing they'd do that to someone who would do that, i wouldnt do that then i guess

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
nah those pieces of shit dont open till like 10am and i think on the weekend its 11 or noon... lazy fucks i think they close at like 9pm too

thats why i usually be like... fuck bestbuy they must not want my money then i go to target or walmart or whatevers in the area
i was gonna do that but the gamers club is tits spend $30 you get 20% off new games for 2 years just saved $12 on nba 2k16

Props: BUTCHER 206