Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jfidbdjxbudhe my telecom teacher from last year went full catelyn jenner, dudes like 80 too

Im dying
Oh shit ok man remain calm... just sit down and remain calm. Everythings going to be alright, you're not going to really die don't panic. Quick, call emergency services are quick as you can, and just remember everything's going to be alright. You're going to make it through this man

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man shits hard as hell. Not only is it obviously sad as hell that my aunt is gone but its sad as hell to hear my mom crying for her sister. Regardless of all the shit that happens shes still my mom and I don't like hearing her cry. But the worst part is that while Im also hella sad shes taking all her shit out on me. She doesn't treat me like her son, shits hella rough.

Thats the reality I drink to escape from. I get all the shit off my chest writing it in rhymes cuz I got nobody to talk to man, at least in person. Shit its a cold world.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah i really dont know who the hell this pierre guy is, tbh fam

ive been seeing his name and ive even said fuck pierre, but who is this guy though? sounds like some french bastard. does pierre even exist? it sounds like some made up bullshit some idiot would make up

anyway, tbh fam just wanted to be honest tbh and admit i didnt know who pierre is, fam