Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ any one thinking im cool in any degree at all
DUDe this int just the booze talking, I am n not say it when Im sober but you cool as hell man

You funny and you bring life in here man

Ima be a snitch ass bitch n say I know from other private convos with brehs they missed you when youwas gone cuz you seriously a cool ass dude man

Seriously thras how I always feel about you, one of tha coldest and I honestly aspire to be like you

I also share the same interests as ABC, Irish like Nuttkase, evergreen is a strong ass breh, aint no crushing his spirit, Im insprired by snakegang who works hard at 2 jobs, dude is cool as fuck, n if I was rich n owned a magazine I would hire versacero cuz he really got skills whterr or not he uses that shit for good or evil, cheeto should do a standup routine on world tour, infamousicon and troythemac are mini socrateses dudes are smart as fuck n give good ass advice..infinity kind as hell

The list could go on

I got mad love for each n every freedom town poster no matter what ywall think about me dont change shit

Honestly Im honored to post here and get to conversate with yall

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DUDe this int just the booze talking, I am n not say it when Im sober but you cool as hell man

You funny and you bring life in here man

Ima be a snitch ass bitch n say I know from other private convos with brehs they missed you when youwas gone cuz you seriously a cool ass dude man

Seriously thras how I always feel about you, one of tha coldest and I honestly aspire to be like you

I also share the same interests as ABC, Irish like Nuttkase, evergreen is a strong ass breh, aint no crushing his spirit, Im insprired by snakegang who works hard at 2 jobs, dude is cool as fuck, n if I was rich n owned a magazine I would hire versacero cuz he really got skills whterr or not he uses that shit for good or evil, cheeto should do a standup routine on world tour, infamousicon and troythemac are mini socrateses dudes are smart as fuck n give good ass advice..infinity kind as hell

The list could go on

I got mad love for each n every freedom town poster no matter what ywall think about me dont change shit

Honestly Im honored to post here and get to conversate with yall
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Nuttkase @Nuttkase EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER Snakegang @Snakegang VERSACERO @VERSACERO cheeto @cheeto InfamousICON @InfamousICON troythemac @troythemac infinity @infinity

N everyone else I forgot

MEGA SALUTE FAM

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He didn't even mention me. I'm a loser
Breh, you need to tour da world wit cheeto n butcher, you one of the funniest cats I know

Honetsly man gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic sometimes cool, ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO also sometimes cool man n he fixes DOPE n I mean DOPE ass cars nothing but respect for yall
fillyacup @fillyacup always cool, 0R0 @0R0 sometimes cool, Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris cool, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE sometimes cool ass hell

Really man and everyone I forgot is my ese like BIGSBY @BIGSBY n LiterACola @LiterACola n reo @reo n BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO n everyone ese really yall all cool as hell n its a huge honor to even see such cool peopel read my posts, real talk man