Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude if I gotta be real I would ontate both my fuckin lungs to fredom town brehs if they needed man yall my vrew n you mwan so mucn to mea I aint never been so accepted before dude I gotta sleep my t when I wake up I ant no g be siber man n I hate sober life man ddue man whates up

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
had to switch to "show 30 posts per page" just to get to the next page lol

oh yeah and Im tripping i thought zippys used a flat grill but they use a gas grill, i knew that too ive been there when they had to clean it. flat grills are better for little flat sliders with onions and stuff like whitecastle style burgers.

high heat, ground 80/20 chuck, youll be living that burger spot life

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah man, just log off already...
Haha Ima sleep now dude Im tired as fuck thats what jack daniels always does to me but before i get embareesssed while Im sober Ima let you know you one of the coolest in freedom town even tho you treat me like na asshole I think you cool.

I love Mac Dre
I love nolia rap
I ove fried chicken
I love weed

So dude I dont give a fuck what you think of me I till think you cool no matter ese

I honestly aint kidding when I say we wish we could me cool

I love early cash money

N free BG biatch

That may be the booze talking but when I ralkt shit I got nothing but love for ya breh

N joke

No jmacc to tha max

Props: BUTCHER 206