Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
finally finished up the last of that never ending ball jesus christ shit was too strong, all i was able to do at a time was a little ~toothpick size rail or small bump. it wasnt speedy just a nice strong warm euphoria but after like 4-5 days my nose and brain are taxed and im fuckin tired of that shit. yeah i know im a pussy / coward / you wouldve finished it in 1 hour or some shit, whatever man lol. its strictly weed and water til work tomorrow night, then back to fruits and vegetables clean my system out and get right

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
finally finished up the last of that never ending ball jesus christ shit was too strong, all i was able to do at a time was a little ~toothpick size rail or small bump. it wasnt speedy just a nice strong warm euphoria but after like 4-5 days my nose and brain are taxed and im fuckin tired of that shit. yeah i know im a pussy / coward / you wouldve finished it in 1 hour or some shit, whatever man lol. its strictly weed and water til work tomorrow night, then back to fruits and vegetables clean my system out and get right
The only word I read was vegetables you calorie counintein ass fool lol you klike a jew but with food instead of money lol

haha jokes fam like I said you cool with me

Props: BUTCHER 206