Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nuttkase @Nuttkase Snakegang @Snakegang EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER I gave you shouts on IG brehs

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
You were hanging out with Incisions?

But seriously tho, fuck any grown ass dude who wants to have sex with a child. Any shit aginst children is just the worst fucking shit imaginable.
I'm pretty sure they were just fucking and her parents found out I don't think it was forced rape. She was 13 though. Still not cool. He's a felon and was on parole and after this probably won't be out for a while. He got shot in the face a few months back he might be safer locked up. Either way fuck him.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm pretty sure they were just fucking and her parents found out I don't think it was forced rape. She was 13 though. Still not cool. He's a felon and was on parole and after this probably won't be out for a while. He got shot in the face a few months back he might be safer locked up. Either way fuck him.
My dude, think about it this way. Would you ever have sex with a child? Would you even look at a child and think sexual thoughts about it? The answer (I hope) is absoultely fucking not.

This dude cleary wanted to fuck a child man, a kid of 13. No normal person could even imagine doing it. That means the dudes fucking sick in my books. And all pedos should be handed over to isis IMO

Fuck him to the fucking max

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My dude, think about it this way. Would you ever have sex with a child? Would you even look at a child and think sexual thoughts about it? The answer (I hope) is absoultely fucking not.

This dude cleary wanted to fuck a child man, a kid of 13. No normal person could even imagine doing it. That means the dudes fucking sick in my books. And all pedos should be handed over to isis IMO

Fuck him to the fucking max
Trust me I'm not saying its cool. Just saying he didn't snatch some girl off the street and force her to have sex. She was probably a hood rat that thought he was cool. 13 is 7th/8th grade homie trust me I'm not justifying shit just clarifying.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Trust me I'm not saying its cool. Just saying he didn't snatch some girl off the street and force her to have sex. She was probably a hood rat that thought he was cool. 13 is 7th/8th grade homie trust me I'm not justifying shit just clarifying.
Ok I know what you mean now.

When I was in year 8 or 9 (american grade 7 or 8) there was a slutty chick who used to fuck around with older men.

Then she ran away from school, the school was full of cops, the shit was on the news, and nobody knew where she went

She was found in london after running off to hook up with a grown ass 30-something yr old man. Looking back now shit was fucking sick

She never returned to our school tho, she went off to another in the local area

And so you know Im not bullshitting
Esme Smith Found Safe After 11-Day Search