Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
no one likes pierre except you daretardedjuggalo you are the sole reason he is still posting
I dont know who you saying is the whole reason who is posting except one is me and one is pierre

But dude your humor os fucking funny breh like I already shouted you out man but I got nothing but lov ebrug

My dumb beefs on here never got no real animosity I wanna say that man its all fun....I love all really

Exceot I gots no love for fatcunt n wax

They gay as shit n I say the shit way deep from inside. Fuck em

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ANYWAYS
BASEBALL KICKS ASS
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

TORONTO - Tragedy struck in the Roger’s Center parking lot today when a head-on collision occurred between a sedan and a 400,000 seat bandwagon following yet another lopsided Blue Jays victory.

“Woo! I love the Blue Jays!” said a man being loaded into an ambulance. “That Bautista rookie is great!”
While almost none of the fair-weathered fans were badly injured, several newly purchased Encarnacion jerseys were ruined in the collision.
“Damn, and he’s been my favourite player for nearly a week,” said Jeff Oldham, holding his tattered jersey. “Oh well, I still have time to do a refund.”
Unfortunately, Jonathan Tasker, a long-time Blue Jays fan and driver of the other vehicle, was found dead at the scene of the crash.
“Man, I guess that was his 5th strike,” said newly-minted baseball fan, Timothy Kilbourn. “Oh baby, that’s Blue Jays baseball. I think.”
At press time, every fan involved in the collision had asked to be taken to whichever hospital was coolest.

Last modified on Wednesday, 02 September 2015 17:46

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
man quit being a fuckin faggot @DaGrimProphet did you pop some epills or something too whats the matter with you, thats not alcohol doing that
lol dude I drank way more than camera seriously but I gotta really say what I thin man

But I wanna sleep but dobtw wanna sleep you know

Cuz when I wake up I'll be sober and regretful and I honestly gotta postpone rgis regret as long as possible