Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
What were your thoughts on that siccness commercial song idea?
A killa Tay feature will legitimize this cuzzbrother entertainment incorporated more than a commercial at the moment but you are an artist man and I do not want to limit your creative expression. So I'll say as ceo of this company to make what feels right, and write down your best siccness diss bars as they pop into your head

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
A killa Tay feature will legitimize this cuzzbrother entertainment incorporated more than a commercial at the moment but you are an artist man and I do not want to limit your creative expression. So I'll say as ceo of this company to make what feels right, and write down your best siccness diss bars as they pop into your head
Tay still hasnt responded to the email about the beats or my PM on here, but he said hes down on IG. Ima print up some Snake Eyes 2 flyers and post em around town and tag him in it on IG to get his attention.

Until we get him on board to do a full track I was thinking of one of these style tracks as a siccness promo