Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cuz I did some research and I know "red rooms" exist but you need to pay to enter them so you can watch live stream murders. This aussie pedo used to stream himself killing children for sick pedo fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rir03PwsrU4

I also saw screenshots of message boards for bestiality and pedophilia. Not to mention all the arrested pedos downloaded their shit from the deep web and most of the surface web gore videos originated from the deep web.
uploadfromtaptalk1440423669350.jpg

So you found out this stuff exists and want to go browse it first hand? I don't appreciate or support this at all

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No. I want to browse the deep web without seeing this stuff.
Look DaGrim, don't go browsing deep web halls. Please just stick to the siccness and the texas takeover that you're used to. And i know you're going to probably want to have it either your way, or no way at all; but I think you're moving too fast.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Besides before you even thought about installing TOR you probably should've been connected to a solid VPN using fake credentials and leeching wi-fi while parked in an unmarked van next to a coffee shop, and now that every security agency in your totalitarian surveillance country has record you're trying to browse anonymously might as well give it up

Nov 18, 2010
Nevermind just googled it, that's dope Finland welcomes anybody to show up and get tuition free schooling.

Germany just opened their doors up also to anybody. They even offer degrees completely taught in English now too.

I should move back to Germany or move to Finland. That would be dope.
Fuck, I wish I knew this...

only faggot hipsters drink iPad's id rather drink some bud light like a real American
iPads, IPAs and Bud Light all suck.

When I read your posts I imagine you look like this

And he'd still be able to suplex you.