Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm in pleasant hill at some therapist my girl is seeing today to deal with the pain of losing her gramma . She was raised by her gramma so it was like losing her mom to her. That bitch better not be in there talking about me to that therapist cuz Fasho that therapist would pursuasde her to leave me lol I'm just in the car chillin right now bored as fuck she better hurry up I'm tryna get some food

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
does giving yourself a hurrcutt make you automatically autistic
I gave myself a hurrcutt this weekend :ermm:

Damn I'm an autist. Mixerr @Mixerr I'm gonna need some advice on how to live my life now.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm in pleasant hill at some therapist my girl is seeing today to deal with the pain of losing her gramma . She was raised by her gramma so it was like losing her mom to her. That bitch better not be in there talking about me to that therapist cuz Fasho that therapist would pursuasde her to leave me lol I'm just in the car chillin right now bored as fuck she better hurry up I'm tryna get some food
LMAO can almost guarantee she's in there telling the therapist about you stealing from her purse.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Started school today, got life drawing class on Mondays and Wednesday's, gonna be drawing naked hoes every Monday and Wednesday starting this Wednesday.

She said one or two days this semester though she's gonna bring in a dude. I shall be absent those days.
When u draw the dude u should draw his dick hella cartooney lol