Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Sony as a corporation is hurting... this is probably the last game console they ever make, and in the long run will loose the console wars. Microsoft will continue to develop the xbox into a media center piece of gaming and streaming - leaving Nintendo to be the sole next gen gaming console in 5-7yr.

Sony is worth 17 Billion
Nintendo 18 Billion
Microsoft 350 Billion

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol no DaGrimJuggalo but if I wasnt bored as fuck already Im about to be...since my last last post I applied for another job, got rejected again and now I musta already saw like half the 80s movies on Netflix lol...today alone I saw Fast Times, Revenge of the nerds, adventures in babysitting and cheech n chong up in smoke, next movie and nice dreams...and that was after taking my bro to the airport!

all kidding aside Im gonna really need a fried or someone to talk to, like bushwick said "its rough being a loner"... just hit me up on facebook seeing as I already kinda got exposed lol. AND SUPER NO JMACC lmao