Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol no DaGrimJuggalo but if I wasnt bored as fuck already Im about to be...since my last last post I applied for another job, got rejected again and now I musta already saw like half the 80s movies on Netflix lol...today alone I saw Fast Times, Revenge of the nerds, adventures in babysitting and cheech n chong up in smoke, next movie and nice dreams...and that was after taking my bro to the airport!

all kidding aside Im gonna really need a fried or someone to talk to, like bushwick said "its rough being a loner"... just hit me up on facebook seeing as I already kinda got exposed lol. AND SUPER NO JMACC lmao
If you ever need anything let me know. I'm a nice guy.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also I can get people to start liking you on the siccness if you take my course. It's 50 dollars per session and each session is a fifteen minute conversation over aol messenger in which I teach you how to be super cool

Mar 6, 2014
fuck

3 days and fucking work i had to leave work at lunch time and have a cig i was gonna kill somebody

i need to try again but my ex wife has taken my daughter somewhere i dont know where

too much fucking stress

i need to file a missing persons report

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISE
ALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISEALL MY PLAYAS REALLY WANT THE MONEY WE DONT WANT NUTTIN ELSE PLAYA I PROMISE

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
fuck

3 days and fucking work i had to leave work at lunch time and have a cig i was gonna kill somebody

i need to try again but my ex wife has taken my daughter somewhere i dont know where

too much fucking stress

i need to file a missing persons report

Do what you gotta do man, you'll pull through.