Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
So I accidently click a chrome bookmark for the sicc and see a whole bunch of notifications so I think, Ill check those out...then I start browsing the sicc out of boredom and see this type of fuckery

DaGrimFaggotJuggalo's mom's areolas, breh...
Ol white cholo... Wholo lookin ass nigga

Ol... Milkman had sex wit my momma at 8mos pregnant and poked my domepiece n gave me cowlick at da top of my forehead... lookin ass nigga

Ol has a sony walkman cuz he thought it would excuse him from running track in PE lookin nigga

Faded cargo pocket dickies one size too small n gots a front wedgie ass vaginer havin ass nigga

Jimmy dean sausage finger ass nigga
RUDaGrimJuggaloDOTcom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was clearly the jugg
You motherfuckers really cant quit talking about me? You really think Id leave the sicc then immediately make an alt? You really think Id edit Tays wiki like that? That aint even my typing style.

I honestly dont know why I wasted my time clicking through here, I guess it was some encouragement from my only friend captain morgan...but at least freedom town is craccin without me, maybe you motherfuckrs were right all along...

But Im out for real this time, just deleted the bookmark and all. however I cant promise I wont be checkin on the sicc classifieds periodically in the future

Peace, and try to move on from the bitch shit, maybe if the sicc is still up in a few years time I can return here when Im alil mo mature

PS yall can change your avatars now lol