Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The time I could not move from the couch at all for four hours I would estimate it was 1 1/2 tbsp because it was a heaping full one so I can't even imagine double that. The times since I've done like 1/2 that and it was a lot more chill lol

I have a little over a ounce mixed of I don't know like 25 different strains. That shit tends to knock me out though regardless of how little I take so don't do it too often.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
counterstrike go is fucking weird man. i learned people make thousands and thousands of dollars selling weapon skins, and theres even this massive site where people gamble thousands of dollars trying to win the skins lol.

also its weird to me these people can do the same thing over and over and over. they pretty much have every pixel of these maps memorized, wheres the fun in that
One of my friends is about that shit, he's made a couple hundred off of it. And he is also in some like near pro ranked clan. Shit is pretty lame to me with how much they care about that game lol but if he makes loot off of playing a game more power to him.