Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just got $80 of groceries for $20 lol One of the things I got was a deli sandwich and when the chick was putting it in my grocery bag it somehow fell out of the plastic bag they put them in and onto the floor. It was still in the wrapper or whatever but a nasty ass grocery store floor I was like naaaaaah and I don't got time to wait for a new one just refund it. So broad ringing me up is talking to the person behind me (seemed like she knew them) and refunded me $59.99 instead of $5.99 for the sandwich on my card. I didn't even notice till I got home right now and was looking at my receipt. Nice.

Cool story bro.
Wait so where's the sandwich? Can I have it?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn there was some kid out of Chicago named Young Pappy who got murked back in I think April. He was starting to get some shine in Chicago with his rapping, I wasn't feeling his stuff too much personally though. Anyways his boy Lil Shawn supposedly went and clapped dude who killed him in front of the guy's whole family. That shit is cold man.

Prosecutors: Man shot to death in front of his children in West Rogers Park - Chicago Tribune

Also some other dude got murked for talking shit about Pappy on Facebook after he died. Guess that dude's squad ain't playing around.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Damn there was some kid out of Chicago named Young Pappy who got murked back in I think April. He was starting to get some shine in Chicago with his rapping, I wasn't feeling his stuff too much personally though. Anyways his boy Lil Shawn supposedly went and clapped dude who killed him in front of the guy's whole family. That shit is cold man.

Prosecutors: Man shot to death in front of his children in West Rogers Park - Chicago Tribune

Also some other dude got murked for talking shit about Pappy on Facebook after he died. Guess that dude's squad ain't playing around.
Guess they wasn't lying with that song though lol
Damn, Lil Shawn is pretty gangsta........