Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Where do you buy your meat? lol 96% is all beef, not a bunch of fat and filler and cooks clean without a fuck ton of grease pouring out of it.
wherever its on sale

fred meyer, qfc, or safeway

you cant even get a decent maillard reaction with 96% beef wtihout adding fat to it which defeats the whole purpose. lean ground beef lacks strength. you need that grease for flavor, then you drain it once its browned and crusted

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol just read one of the professional E-sports leagues is gonna start drug testing cause some famous player admitted he takes adderall and said other gamers take it also, the article even called it "doping".

Real sports call roids doping and nerd "sports" call adderall doping, that shit is funny.
was it the world of warcraft blood legion guild or was it those counterstrike players?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
counterstrike go is fucking weird man. i learned people make thousands and thousands of dollars selling weapon skins, and theres even this massive site where people gamble thousands of dollars trying to win the skins lol.

also its weird to me these people can do the same thing over and over and over. they pretty much have every pixel of these maps memorized, wheres the fun in that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
counterstrike go is fucking weird man. i learned people make thousands and thousands of dollars selling weapon skins, and theres even this massive site where people gamble thousands of dollars trying to win the skins lol.

also its weird to me these people can do the same thing over and over and over. they pretty much have every pixel of these maps memorized, wheres the fun in that
Yeah I bought it a couple months ago when it was on sale on Steam, game isn't even good lol don't know why people are so crazy for it.

It's some shitty looking game that can be played on a potato and is basic as fuck.

CoD and Battlefield are better.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Them MOBA tournaments are crazy as fuck though, they fill arenas like the Staples center with fans just sitting there watching people play video games on big screens and they have like 1.5 million dollar prize pools and get aired on TV.

Don't really get it myself, MOBA's are pretty fucking boring.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Them MOBA tournaments are crazy as fuck though, they fill arenas like the Staples center with fans just sitting there watching people play video games on big screens and they have like 1.5 million dollar prize pools and get aired on TV.

Don't really get it myself, MOBA's are pretty fucking boring.
yeah, i cant play any type of micromanagement game like that anymore. william206 used to play warcraft 3 nonstop and play those defense of the ancients or whatever its called, before it actually became its own game. i never understood the appeal that shit was basically "get into a game with ppl who have played less than you and havent memorized the correct win pattern and then win automatically"