Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My annoying ass senior citizen neighbor is mowing his lawn with his fucking NASCAR sounding riding lawn mower. It hasn't rained here since like April, he has no grass to mow and that shit is deader than butcher's heart. Fucking old people pissing me off I can't hear spongebob over his shit.
He probably just doesn't want to have to talk to his wife or something.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Vaping some Jack Herer shout out to @ and sipping a Zoots cocktail shout out to nolettuce @nolettuce
I hate you. A cocktail is a mixed drink. And nobody calls a mixed drink a cocktail.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
@ butcher and icon, do you have ssds in your computers? even just a cheap 60gb one that you just put windows and a few other essential programs on makes a night and day difference. i could never go back to just a mechanical drive.
Yes, i'll never use a regular HD again. My computer boots up in like 2 seconds and loading screens on video games pretty much don't exist.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i still need a regular HD, i dont really know why ive only used 40gb of this 111 usuable gb and will never come close to ever filling up all 111. itd be cool to just record every moment of playing games tho and making gifs and clips with the footage though sometimes funny shit happens but constant recording can add up into several gigs pretty fast