Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You guys are going to fuck that kid up by the end of the year he'll be selling his two dads stuff to get more heroin
When I post I dont just do it to entertain others or piss them off unlike you. Sometimes to appear cool and other times you love being a middle school style class clown which makes me think everytime you not been an asshole to me you just been playing me like a fucking fiddle to get your laughs. Obviously I know you wont give a serious response cuz, like I said, Im not retarded. This might just be the 7 beers talking but you, my friend *not*, are afucking asshole.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You guys know if you stop interacting with the juggalo all day every day he might actually end up eventually going away. The kid craves attention and you guys spend 80% of the posts in Freedom Town giving him said attention.

Most of the damn posts I see are ignored juggalo posts or people quoting him.

This retarded kid is seriously making me not want to come here anymore.

Nov 18, 2010
You guys know if you stop interacting with the juggalo all day every day he might actually end up eventually going away. The kid craves attention and you guys spend 80% of the posts in Freedom Town giving him said attention.

The way to defeat the jugg

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
When I post I dont just do it to entertain others or piss them off unlike you. Sometimes to appear cool and other times you love being a middle school style class clown which makes me think everytime you not been an asshole to me you just been playing me like a fucking fiddle to get your laughs. Obviously I know you wont give a serious response cuz, like I said, Im not retarded. This might just be the 7 beers talking but you, my friend *not*, are afucking asshole.

Hey man is everything okay? You seem upset. I'm sorry if something I said upset you.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

Maybe you could realize that talking about it is part of the problem? I asked ABC in a PM but he never got back to me so I know hes just a asshole but i would ask you the same question if you didnt have me on ignore acting like you better than everyone else....are you really just an asshole or it it your internet persona? I can tell from your post that your think your so cool and superior to me but in reality it just makes you look like an asshole.

Oh wait, you cant even see this post anyway....fucking cunt