Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'll answer only because tapatalk told me you quoted me. This will 100% be the last time I bring you up in this thread or interact with you in any way shape or form.

The first question I have for you is. You're 17 years old. Every member of this site that posts in here are between the ages of 23 and 40. You're a fucking child, we're grown men. The question is, what makes you think a group of grown men want to interact with a fucking child on the internet?

Secondly I ignore you because you annoy me, plain and simple. Between LMTWLTE and Freedom Town this group discussion has been going on for 7 years, you're the only person I've ever experienced in this group discussion that makes me not want to be here. Not only are you a fucking child, but you act like this is your therapy session, you post about random weirdo shit nobody in here relates to etc. I have about 30 Siccness members on Facebook and IG and have interacted with a lot of these people for over a decade, I never make myself out to be "better" than anyone. You're just annoying, get the hint.

Once again, the youngest person in here is 23 besides you, why do you think grown men want to be your friend? Go the fuck away and interact with people your own age. Grown men don't walk to talk with children on the internet.
I understand.