Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I have other ideas of everyday things that will get you high but I think you're too much of a bitch to do any of them
I been thinking about glue and shit but thats not the type of experience Im looking for like those party drugs, MDMA and such, plus they got stupid health effects.

What I did here was "harder" drugs really do help you escape the world and forget about all the bad stuff. I dont want to wind up like Big Rich (mega RIP) so I have no interest in heroin or meth which are obviously the more easily obtainable ones...I was thinking about coke seeing as responsible usage shouldnt be too bad for me but I got no idea where to score some and I really dont think I can afford it, I wouldnt ever be able to steal money from my parents cuz Im not a piece of shit human that deserves to die, Im just looking to feel good and get a way to leave all the bullshit, just for a little while.

Anyway, who knows any cheaper or more easily alternative "harder" drugs that can produce the same effects but without the heroin levels of danger? I dont know much about opium, any of the brehs know if feels similar?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I been thinking about glue and shit but thats not the type of experience Im looking for like those party drugs, MDMA and such, plus they got stupid health effects.

What I did here was "harder" drugs really do help you escape the world and forget about all the bad stuff. I dont want to wind up like Big Rich (mega RIP) so I have no interest in heroin or meth which are obviously the more easily obtainable ones...I was thinking about coke seeing as responsible usage shouldnt be too bad for me but I got no idea where to score some and I really dont think I can afford it, I wouldnt ever be able to steal money from my parents cuz Im not a piece of shit human that deserves to die, Im just looking to feel good and get a way to leave all the bullshit, just for a little while.

Anyway, who knows any cheaper or more easily alternative "harder" drugs that can produce the same effects but without the heroin levels of danger? I dont know much about opium, any of the brehs know if feels similar?
You should give heroin a try.