Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
While I'm sure it was delicious that wasn't real Kobe beef and if it was (it wasn't) your burgers would have been like $250 each. Actual Kobe beef - from Kobe, Japan - has only once again been allowed to be shipped out west in very small quantities starting in 2012 and is extremely expensive.

The New Truth About Kobe Beef: Scarce Amounts Now Available In The U.S., But Not In Europe - Forbes
there was plenty of Kobe beef the past few years at the Staples Center in Los Angeles

no jmacc on this photo:

man this week has been one of the greatest in a while for me. warriors win the championship, made a few moves that worked out great and made some good ass money, going to sac tomorrow got a nice room downtown n gonna be there till saturday and seeing bill burr on friday and the best part about it to top it all off the same niggas I'm beefing with from down the street that shot my car up while i was driving thru there a couple them niggas got wacked last night right in front of they apartment where they shot at me aaahhhhh lifes good right now lol fuck them dead ass niggas lol my bitch thought i did it cuz i be funkin with them i was like bitch u hella stupid don't even mention that shit to any one fuck around get me wacked too lol
or have you faslely arrested. yeah make sure she never speak of that shit ever again in life.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you know everything about memphis rap, did this song come before that Kingpin Skinny Pimp album? How did this one become that other one? Who produced the Kingpin Skinny Pimp version? Did DJ Squeeky produce this one? Do you know the answer to any of these questions? Do you care?

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you know everything about memphis rap, did this song come before that Kingpin Skinny Pimp album? How did this one become that other one? Who produced the Kingpin Skinny Pimp version? Did DJ Squeeky produce this one? Do you know the answer to any of these questions? Do you care?

They both came out in 1996 and I have no idea which came first but I'd put my money on the Zirk one. Zirk and Squeeky were OGs in the Memphis rap game along with DJ Spanish Fly and other Memphis artists, including Skinny Pimp & Three Six Mafia, were known to flip their songs whether it was altering one of their beats some or using their lyrics chopped up in choruses etc. That was pretty prevalent just in general among the whole 90s Memphis scene though honestly but it happened to those three a lot. That's why Three Six Mafia or whatever the fuck they are going by now had Zirk on the Lock Em In the Trunk version that came out last year (I think, might have been this year) because that was originally Zirk's song from the same album as the song you posted (which the album is a Memphis classic in my opinion). Squeeky produced most of Zirk's music so I'm pretty sure he produced it but not 100%.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
They both came out in 1996 and I have no idea which came first but I'd put my money on the Zirk one. Zirk and Squeeky were OGs in the Memphis rap game along with DJ Spanish Fly and other Memphis artists, including Skinny Pimp & Three Six Mafia, were known to flip their songs whether it was altering one of their beats some or using their lyrics chopped up in choruses etc. That was pretty prevalent just in general among the whole 90s Memphis scene though honestly but it happened to those three a lot. That's why Three Six Mafia or whatever the fuck they are going by now had Zirk on the Lock Em In the Trunk version that came out last year (I think, might have been this year) because that was originally Zirk's song from the same album as the song you posted (which the album is a Memphis classic in my opinion). Squeeky produced most of Zirk's music so I'm pretty sure he produced it but not 100%.
Thanks for clearing that up man, I wasnt kidding when I said you know everything about memphis rap. Did you hear that song from Playa G that samples the 8Ball line in this song? Technically its nashville rather than memphis tho.