Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've liked the features I've heard by him on other artists albums (like Barter 6, he killed that shit) and I really like this song a lot..

but I've yet to delve into his catalog. I've liked what I've heard though.
Dolph got some dope shit....I mean, he rhymes pretty simple but he usually got dope beats and coo features....He's the only Memphis rapper I know besides 3 6 mafia and their affiliates.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase you're like an encyclopedia of music knowledge I had no idea. Do you know like classic rock and 70's and shit too?
Thanks man and bro funny enough the "golden era" of rock, 60s & 70s, I am not a big fan of outside of a few random songs and albums. The only band that gets labeled a rock classic from that time I'd consider myself a fan of is The Kinks, they rule.

That's not to say I don't like a lot of music from the 60s and 70s because I do. Just not a lot by the prominent classic rock bands from that era.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dolph got some dope shit....I mean, he rhymes pretty simple but he usually got dope beats and coo features....He's the only Memphis rapper I know besides 3 6 mafia and their affiliates.
Yeah he's makes pretty typical gangsta rap but from what I've heard he seems to do it well. I'm out of a touch with most new rap artists out of Memphis to be honest. I still listen to the 90s stuff all the time though.