Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
yo ne can you school me on lean. Like what to get and what not to get. Or how to tell real shit from bullshit? I dont know shiet tbh

my friend's buddies talking about having prometh from texas. Dont fully believe em cuz theyre younger and i dont wanna be responsible for giving people some garbage and/or fake shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
yo ne can you school me on lean. Like what to get and what not to get. Or how to tell real shit from bullshit? I dont know shiet tbh

my friend's buddies talking about having prometh from texas. Dont fully believe em cuz theyre younger and i dont wanna be responsible for giving people some garbage and/or fake shit.
Lean is just codeine with promethazine 10/6.25 mg respectively per 10 ml syrup. I dunno what your boys are talking about and why they think where they bought it matters, its a pharmeceutical so there are no regional differences, its not like idaho tylenol is better than utah tylenol. Activis was the most popular brand, its discountinued but theres still some floting around and also HELLA fake floating around. Currently Hi-Tek and Qualitest are the available brands

If you go to the docs and get a scrip for syrup its most likely going to be codiene with guaffineson. This is not lean (but can be made into lean by adding prometh which comes in pill form) my suggestion if you get guaf (I think robitussin AC is usualy the brand), is to give it a day and then call your doc bacl and tell him the syrup he proscribed you makes you itch like crazy and also makes you very nauseous (if this is true, im not advocating lying to a DR to obtain drugs) and then he will most likely write you a scrip for codeine w/ prometh instead of guaf.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Motherfucker. I just tried to cop beer at my work and the count Shut me down, said I looked too intoxicated n shit. I'm fuckin pissed I gotta go across the street to Safeway cuz the fuckin count imma choke someone
The fuck are you doing with your life dude? You living with your bitch posting about how broke you and buying 9 dollar beers? Now you getting cut off buying beer from your job? You live like I did when I was 19, aint you a grown ass man? How old is you, breh? You better check yourself. We all joke about you being a juggalo, but I bet even juggalos run into your ass on the streat and then walk away talking to eachother about how hard up you look. You lucky you found one of those broads with negative se;f esteem to latch on to. I aint even trying to be rude toyour ass, I'm just solidly amazed at your seeming pride in a deploreable lifestyle. I mean if it works for you, have fun, aint my job to counsel your ass, but damn dude.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The fuck are you doing with your life dude? You living with your bitch posting about how broke you and buying 9 dollar beers? Now you getting cut off buying beer from your job? You live like I did when I was 19, aint you a grown ass man? How old is you, breh? You better check yourself. We all joke about you being a juggalo, but I bet even juggalos run into your ass on the streat and then walk away talking to eachother about how hard up you look. You lucky you found one of those broads with negative se;f esteem to latch on to. I aint even trying to be rude toyour ass, I'm just solidly amazed at your seeming pride in a deploreable lifestyle. I mean if it works for you, have fun, aint my job to counsel your ass, but damn dude.
Thanks Dr. Phil.... I'll keep all that bullshit in mind lol

Nov 18, 2010
Lean is just codeine with promethazine 10/6.25 mg respectively per 10 ml syrup. I dunno what your boys are talking about and why they think where they bought it matters, its a pharmeceutical so there are no regional differences, its not like idaho tylenol is better than utah tylenol. Activis was the most popular brand, its discountinued but theres still some floting around and also HELLA fake floating around. Currently Hi-Tek and Qualitest are the available brands

If you go to the docs and get a scrip for syrup its most likely going to be codiene with guaffineson. This is not lean (but can be made into lean by adding prometh which comes in pill form) my suggestion if you get guaf (I think robitussin AC is usualy the brand), is to give it a day and then call your doc bacl and tell him the syrup he proscribed you makes you itch like crazy and also makes you very nauseous (if this is true, im not advocating lying to a DR to obtain drugs) and then he will most likely write you a scrip for codeine w/ prometh instead of guaf.
I think because certain shit here with codeine is (or at least was) sold over the counter but caffeine and other shit are added to counterbalance the drowsiness.

That or just the fact that people know it was heavily popularized by ugk and dj screw so theyre acting like it is relevant.

Thanks btw