Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Meet the 640-hp 2016 Cadillac CTS-V

Thanks to the LT4 underhood, the 2016 CTS-V is up 84 hp compared to its predecessor and down only 10 hp to the Z06 itself. Let that sink in for a second. The Roots-style blower displaces 1.7-liters in and of itself, helping the LT4 to make its 640 hp and 630 lb-ft of torque—numbers that, Cadillac is eager to point out, trump the some of the forced-induction V8 offerings from Germany.

The LT4 dumps power into the 8L90, which is actually a world-class performance automatic that also sees duty in—you guessed it—the Corvette. In that application, it was "nearly clairvoyant." Expect the calibration to be different in the CTS-V; don't expect it to ruin the experience in the slightest. And yes, there will be flappy paddles.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
This bitch orders food for delivery maybe once a week and it's usually a $60 order. She tips on average one out of four deliveries. On the occasion she tips, it's a $6 - $8 tip. On the next three deliveries, it's $0. My theory on this situation is that she fucks you over just enough to fucking hate her but then tips well to keep her food from getting spit in.

For the record, we don't spit in people's food. But I can't really come up with something more rational for her erratic tipping practices except being a dumb cunt.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This bitch orders food for delivery maybe once a week and it's usually a $60 order. She tips on average one out of four deliveries. On the occasion she tips, it's a $6 - $8 tip. On the next three deliveries, it's $0. My theory on this situation is that she fucks you over just enough to fucking hate her but then tips well to keep her food from getting spit in.

For the record, we don't spit in people's food. But I can't really come up with something more rational for her erratic tipping practices except being a dumb cunt.

Spit in her food