Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have seen him in recent days, wearing grocery bags on his feet.

I have probably 30+ pairs of shoes & I need to remind myself to go find him after work & give him a new pair of shoes.
That's very kind of you breh. Not saying that's his reason at all but my mom has a lady in her program that literally makes her pants out of plastic bags and refuses to wear regular ones. They have bought her pants countless times and she will leave wearing them and show back up the next day in plastic bag pants. She also spray paints her hair different colors. That's right, spray paints. Sad shit that people like that don't have any other resources than being out there on the streets. 99.9% of them are harmless but they need to be in psychiatric hospitals where they can get help or at least be monitored seeing for some the meds don't work at all.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Imma catch a verbal beatdown for this right now but i am prepared....

As annoying as Malki is with his online presence ( I recall cheeto @cheeto saying dude & his crew were cool as ice when he met them ) ....dude actually makes some music I dig.

I got a few of his cuts on my favorites playlist on YouTube

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Imma catch a verbal beatdown for this right now but i am prepared....

As annoying as Malki is with his online presence ( I recall cheeto @cheeto saying dude & his crew were cool as ice when he met them ) ....dude actually makes some music I dig.

I got a few of his cuts on my favorites playlist on YouTube
lol yea he actually coo in person pretty funny dude . he was basically the only white guy in his click that y he act like that but he real cool and so is the inf gang dudes them niggas hella coo and so was flosalini and indecent