Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Walking around the crib with grocery bags on my feet lol

View attachment 4507
speaking of that, but a different type of subject...

so they closed down "The Jungle", which was massive 50 acre homeless encampment off the side of hwy 280 by downtown SJ housing over 500 homeless folk

since then there has been a MASSIVE influx in homless people in my area, which never had a lot homless ppl before except for 1 really old white guy named Brian, i live off the freeway & it seems thats where a lot of homeless dwel (for those of you that know the area I live in the condos behind dennys on berryessa)

anyhow, the old guy Brian ...I've given him money on occasion because he isnt an addict, he is schizophrenic & has a lot of health problems, you can tell.

I have seen him in recent days, wearing grocery bags on his feet.

I have probably 30+ pairs of shoes & I need to remind myself to go find him after work & give him a new pair of shoes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have seen him in recent days, wearing grocery bags on his feet.

I have probably 30+ pairs of shoes & I need to remind myself to go find him after work & give him a new pair of shoes.
That's very kind of you breh. Not saying that's his reason at all but my mom has a lady in her program that literally makes her pants out of plastic bags and refuses to wear regular ones. They have bought her pants countless times and she will leave wearing them and show back up the next day in plastic bag pants. She also spray paints her hair different colors. That's right, spray paints. Sad shit that people like that don't have any other resources than being out there on the streets. 99.9% of them are harmless but they need to be in psychiatric hospitals where they can get help or at least be monitored seeing for some the meds don't work at all.