Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
when he says "you gon get raped" you best believe it's a fact
We were actually pretty close friends at one point and then he had a psychotic break from reality. I mean he was always weird but not like that. I guess he lives in federal way and sleeps at the bus station.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
But its Washington, there is now regulated and allowed growers. Fucking potheads, always so paranoid an chit lo
most of our young customers don't give a fuck. We were just talking about how nobody even buys carbon filters and odor gels or shit like that. Used to be every indoor grow I went to had at least one carbon filter going. Now people are like whatever. Old dudes are definitely still paranoid. park a block away and wear sunglasses and hats and shit haha. I deliver nutrients to a few of those guys so that they don't have to be seen here.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck yes thats a solid ass haul. we talking motherboards and graphics cards now? you gotta get the i7 man it's super clean, minimal errors
I ordered the i5 4690k, I figured the only main difference with the i7 is the hyperthreading but supposedly most games don't utilize it so I saved myself the hundred bucks