Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
So the fucking cops have taken to parking around our shop effectively scaring away most of our customers. View attachment 4404
Trying to figure out the best way to handle it, but I think no matter what we do it'll just attract more attention
thats some bullshit. intimidation tactics in full effect

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So the fucking cops have taken to parking around our shop effectively scaring away most of our customers. View attachment 4404
Trying to figure out the best way to handle it, but I think no matter what we do it'll just attract more attention
God dammit I hate police so fucking much.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
What the hell my buddy just messaged me this

Bool story bro time
I used to share a room with a good buddy. Super no jmacc. It was bigish and we had seperate beds and everything and both had girlfriends so we would usually switch nights that we stayed there. Either way he was moving a fair amount of weight but was also (which I found out later) a pretty hardcore junkie. So he ripped someone off or somehow angered someone pretty bad and they kicked our door in and stole everything of his and pissed on his bed and clothes. But it was funny because my side of the room was untouched. The other guy that lived in our duplex later became a sex offender. Someone forwarded me his sex offender listing a while back and he had the most insane mug shot ever. Let me try and find it. Super shitty time in my life.