Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've quit everything in my life cold turkey minus these fucking cigarettes
I'm on month three of quitting cold turkey. Stay at it homie and it'll stick. I feel so much better and don't stink like shit all the time. My teeth and skin still look old from the 2 decades of that shit. Wish I had never started.

Dec 13, 2013
My boy after he got out the hospital from getting stabbed 7 times... Petaluma isnt shit its only grimey cause of everyone loving to smoke meth do heroin or smokin oxys. And even then its not even "grimey" just half the Peice of shits livin here. Way to many skraps an cops. Petalumas not as big as Santa Rosa or anything (its right near Rosa) but there is literally more cops here than anywhere else its fucking lame.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
My boy after he got out the hospital from getting stabbed 7 times... Petaluma isnt shit its only grimey cause of everyone loving to smoke meth do heroin or smokin oxys. And even then its not even "grimey" just half the Peice of shits livin here. Way to many skraps an cops. Petalumas not as big as Santa Rosa or anything (its right near Rosa) but there is literally more cops here than anywhere else its fucking lame.
I know. I went out there two weeks ago and I saw so many police out there. I would be paranoid ass fuck living out there.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Ima leave now, but just remember that the one thing I actually know shit about is og screw... EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER you got the unreleased hellraiser tape with the 45 minute freestyle?
Post the link

Props: BUTCHER 206
Dec 13, 2013
I know. I went out there two weeks ago and I saw so many police out there. I would be paranoid ass fuck living out there.
It really fucking sucks. Supposedly theres so many cause there just here to get training to go to other places like SF but it makes no sense cause you dont have the same crime here as you do in SF. Most of the time you will not hear in the news about someones being shot or stabbed or robbed here, but it has been happening a lot more lately although its still not a normal.

One of the main reasons im gonna try and move soon.

Dec 13, 2013
People still smoke oxys? Lol wtf

Smoking / snorting roxis is a waste they're immediate release and the bioavailability is higher when you digest it
Man butcher its mainly fucking little kids bro dumbass tiny boppers, its fucking retarded. But that whole smokin blues hype is really real here. The older people are on H

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE what kind of joogs you got on legit 8.1 copies? I'm ordering all the shit for my new build on Tuesday. Was gonna just get a bootleg copy of Windows 7, but if you got the hook up, might as well get some legit shit lol

Props: BUTCHER 206