Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
All the nice things people have said about dude, but lets face it you dont get a rep, a prison number & a nickname like THE JACKA by being an upstanding citizen & nice guy.

So who knows ..maybe dude did someone wrong.

Hell, even the legacy Dre leaves behind & great music & nice things people say about him, but i've heard several people talk of his street shit that could have led up to the events when he got killed.

not right either way, ...but thats just my feedback.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
It's a shame he died. I feel bad for his kids and family.

Already tired of the use of the word "legend" since he died. If you really liked his music, more power to you. IMO Jacka was a career C student. Kinda seems like the amount of people talking about how supposedly great a rapper he was is pretty equal to the amount of people saying how much he's fell off or generally weak his music was the last few years.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I've said it a bunch of times, but 03'-05' A-wax/Jacka collab would have been an awesome album. Was never gonna happen at that point, and cant happen now. That would be a cool project to put together if I knew how to use any kinda music software. Subtract verses from each of them from around that time, and stick them onto beats from that era from producers they would have been working with.