Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah I'm still not feeling his music, I checked out some of his music the other night and there's a few tracks that sound cool but I'm still not a fan, but yeah all I'm seeing in IG is that he's a legend, dope lyricist, best ever etc, that's what happens when someone dies they automatically become the goat!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Probably not most known group from the bay, and definitely not the best rapper in the group.
I'd def put Heiro up there as the best known, ...especially on the global scale.

But IMHO Jack is the best one out of the group, ....I havent really given his music a chance up til now, but from what I've heard his music shines over the remainder of the figz

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Rydah is miles ahead of the rest of the Mob Figaz. Jacka was probably #2, but Husalah is 1000x more entertaining, I guess he comes in 3rd based on that and his older material is pretty good. Was never a huge Fed-X fan, but he's head and shoulders above AP.9, who is the most ABC, paint by numbers rapper around.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So 24 hours ago Philthy putting up RIP pics on IG

& now he is on FB talkin about Jacka was a snitch?

....makes no sense.
Dude is saying Cellski hacked his twitter. We sure he isn't on drugs? lol

Probably not most known group from the bay, and definitely not the best rapper in the group.
I don't know man the Mob Figaz are pretty well known across the country. Maybe groups like GLP, IMP, RBL Posse resonate a little more with us because we grew up in the golden age of bay rap but I'd say Mob Figaz are better known on a national level then any of them for sure. Mob Figaz also came up at the end of the era where you street grind was 100xs more important than your internet one and Jacka was always doing shows all over the place and making connections across the map as is pretty evident with rappers from all over not only showing respect but also sharing personal stories of working with him and not just on some "Oh yeah I heard of the dude that sucks RIP" type shit.

Him being the best rapper in the group is debatable and it's ones opinion who is or isn't but he's easily the most known member by a long shot. Regardless of that Jacka carved out his own successful solo path as an artist that the rest of them struggled to do on their own for one reason or another.

Now that I feel like Gemini I'll just say as someone who wouldn't consider themselves a fan Jacka is surely a bay area legend and was one before he died. Regardless if I found the bulk of catalog mundane and boring dude still had a ton of fans across the country and is well respected in the hip hop community.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Then again most of his success came solo which same could be said for the likes of some of the bays other biggest stars like Yukmouth and E-40. Both of them were in groups that were pretty well known but both also made a much bigger name for themselves on the solo tip. I feel the same was for Jacka. Numskull is always going to be the other dude in the Luniz. D-Shot, Suga-T, and to a lesser extent B-Legit are always going to be the rest of The Click. That's kinda how it was with Jacka.... something that you can tell eats away at a egomaniac like AP9.