Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher loves everyone being polite to the peacocks right now.

I wanna see egr log on, same with ne. I got some laughing to do.
1st of all motherfuck the motherfuckibg bitch ass pittsburgh steelers 2nd fuck the bitch ass steelers, 3rd fuck the toronto blue jays and my 4th & main point like 75% of the entire country hated on us and is hating on us fuck you and 5th smoke something

Nov 18, 2010
I was gonna hate either way because I can't stand either team.

Only people I like on Seattle is Kam and Marshawn.

Chances are if this forum had a bunch of obnoxious boston fans on here I wouldnt be saying a damn thing because I donr support them.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was gonna hate either way because I can't stand either team.

Only people I like on Seattle is Kam and Marshawn.

Chances are if this forum had a bunch of obnoxious boston fans on here I wouldnt be saying a damn thing because I donr support them.
Not wilson? You gotta admit wilson + lynch is just stupid, those dudes carry the offense themselves basically. Not earl thomas the psychopathic human missile?

Nov 18, 2010
I dont mind Wilson, especially after this playoff run because he definitely looks like more than a game manager at this point.

But I like Marshawn because I been a fan of his since day one (my family are bills fans so I always got love for them).

And Kam reminds me of a Polamalu just because he is a ball hawk and he can jump snap counts. His coverage isnt as good of course but he is tougher.