Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
infinity @infinity & @ gfm take care of yourselves brehs, the shit only gets harder as you get older to escape & even longer to recover once you leave your 20's.

I aint saying go square & quit it all, ...everything in moderation of course, but at the same time if you are telling us, then you already know it's time to wake yourselves up.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Man im quitting drinking for at least a month hopefully more.

Been drinking nearly everyday for months and it is starting to take its toll on me mentally so I gotta chill out.
The last time I had a some drinks was April 2013. But I havent been drinking regularly since 2012 blood. join the club.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
idk his flow sounds off to me on this tape, like all the lines just kind of fall flat. i know jack is known for a softer delivery but he used to know how to put emphasis on syllables
it sounds like he punches in every 4 bars. and if that is the case i feel bad for the engineer
when i was rapping if you came around me and my potnas, if you coudnt do a verse in one take you got laughed out the booth. fuck outta here. lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'll eat scrambled eggs with *chorizo especially if it's mixed in or if not has lots of cheese in it. Scrambled eggs are alright if there is stuff in them and/or I put ketchup on them and the only eggs I'll every so lightly fuckg with. Some scrambled eggs in a breakfast burrito is cool too. That's about it.
#SAMECLOTH

...that is the only way I'll fuck with eggs too

but chorizo con huevos goes exxxtra stooey!!

Nov 18, 2010
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts i dont remember which one of you asked before Mike Manson @Mike Manson did but here yall go

Disc 1
01. Bang Out - Bossman Hogg
02. Ghetto - Aye Hot & Tha Rev
03. Chevy (Elm Street) - Kelieoso
04. Hunna Season - Jay Rock & Coke Boyz Droop Pop
05. Berious Hunnids - Mikey Ooo & Joe Moses
06. Flaaamin! - Big June, Undadawg RU & Bossman Hogg
07. Like We Give A Fuck - Tha Rev
08. M.O.E - Diezal & Beta Bossalini
09. TrapWayz - Kartier
10. War (Damu Version) - Donta Slusha, BG Bulletwound, Big Scoob, Stew, Cash Image, Petey Sensay, P The thizz & CW The YoungBlood
11. Brown Chucks - Bakery Brad, Mos Money & A-Wax
12. Turn Her Up - Mack Twon & YG
13. Have Mercy - Waka Flocka, A-wax & Bakery Brad
14. Stamp Dat Boy - Lavish D
Disc 2
01. Dreamin' - Twisted Insane
02. Blood - A-Wax & Lavish D
03. It’s A Lincoln Thang - Real Hunnits, Tha REV & Ckeddy Bo
04. Thru it All - Trae Suave & Killa Twan
05. On Me - T-Spoon & Stewart Villian
06. Homicide - Sonny Bo, Big June & Young Dub
07. Know Where I’m From - L.K, Gangsta Dre & Da Rusta
08. I’m Up - A-Wax & Gucci Mane
09. I Got It - Y.M, Mitchy Slick & Sidewayz
10. Fiends Love Me - T-Kali
11. The West Will Bang - Black Mikey & Damu
12. Bootsee - Lace, G-Will & Eklips Da Hustla
13. Bitch I’m A G - BinkBink
14. Hate Or Love It - Tizzle

A-Wax Presents The B Section Compilation (2014)

oh yea S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE VERSACERO @VERSACERO Gas One @Gas One might want that too

B-Buzz @B-Buzz

new link
https://mega.co.nz/#!cAxjSaRA!VE-nseTBSGEvHfjOqnsVlTNJrSoXtTPxVwsyAXGJNfo

Props: BUTCHER 206

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Damn, just realized how much I've been secluding myself the last year. Filling out a job application online and got to the references section and realized I don't even have 3 phone numbers to fill in. lol wtf
#ForReal. Half the time im hoping the person still has the same number cuz i aint talked to em in 5+ years

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
#ForReal. Half the time im hoping the person still has the same number cuz i aint talked to em in 5+ years
Yeah I just got this phone a few months ago and didn't even bother transferring any numbers over cause I hadn't talked to anybody in years.

My phone has my daughter's number, my daughter's mom's number, ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO 's number, and my dad's number and that's it lol this application wants 3 former co-workers.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Yeah I just got this phone a few months ago and didn't even bother transferring any numbers over cause I hadn't talked to anybody in years.

My phone has my daughter's number, my daughter's mom's number, ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO 's number, and my dad's number and that's it lol this application wants 3 former co-workers.
FTB got your back bruh. As i recall you were an excellent worker and was always on time and never called in. That work?

Nov 18, 2010

use some people you go to school with who aren't dumb asses.