Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
i need a break as well

stopped drinking late sunday and was still drunk monday and feeling poisoned through wednesday when i drank again and just felt a little bit better. woke up thursday without a hangover but my nerves are still frazzled and that post-partying depression has been in effect since monday.

trying to work when poisoned is fucking hell and i'm sure i smelled and was sweating more than normal.

fuck all that
im blacking out tonight for the big ducks game

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol I remember back in like 1999 on the og 91siccness.com I was trolling him talking shit about Bone Thugs N Harmony and quoting all those Memphis and Chicago Bone disses and dude almost had a meltdown.

Why I remember that, I don't know.....
I once spammed Bones official message board with this

and got IP banned. Like 5 years later I randomly remembered and went to see if I was still banned and I was lol.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Some bitch came to my door eariler and served me...

Some papers. This shit ruined my day for reals doe. Now if I don't pay my $2,300 hospital bill they will start taking money out my paychecks.

Shit is really lame, This hospital visit I wasn't even treated cuz I was a lil drunk and high on methadone and they sent me home, but now I gotta pay this bullshit... makes me wanna do a drive by at the hospital and murder innocent people

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn, just realized how much I've been secluding myself the last year. Filling out a job application online and got to the references section and realized I don't even have 3 phone numbers to fill in. lol wtf
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, ...YOU WERE THE BEST WORKER I NEVER HAD.

OUTSTANDING ON PROJECTS, DAILY TASKS, WORKING AS A TEAM OR AN INDEPENDENT WORKER.