Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Rossi was raised by his parents, also little people. During his childhood, he lived in two very disparate neighborhoods: the San Fernando Valley, a wealthy area in Greater Los Angeles, and Nickerson Gardens Housing Projects in Watts, a poor area in South Central Los Angeles, where he lived with a family friend to avoid conflict at home. By the age of 15, he was living on his own.

In 1987, Rossi graduated from Fremont High School. He joined the neighborhood Blood gang while living there.[2] That year, he was involved in a gang-related shooting and convicted of felonies including attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon. He was sent to the California Youth Authority and was later transferred to Folsom State Prison to serve a total sentence of 10 years, 10 months and 10 days.[3]
Well thats why he was so gangsta, hes from Watts.

Erm.

Lmfaoooooooooo holy shit

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Pretty sure that was Tony. That was from the 2008 snow storm I believe.

That December was wild.

But yeah snow generally isn't a big thing up here unless you are in the mountains.
Nah, I was snowed in at my apartment in West Seattle lol. Luckily the day before everything shut down I got my PS3 and Fallout from UPS. I was living off a summer sausage gift package from work for a week since the stores didn't have any food left lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I was snowed in for 5 days, missed 3 days of work because of no bus service. Luckily I was more than stocked up on food seeing my roommate at the time was stuck at his job so I was alone and we hit the store a few days before it hit plus and I had 4 18 packs in the house because seeing I didn't have a car I stocked up on those whenever I was at the store with someone who did... was an interesting few days lol.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
So about 2am, I here some noise downstairs just outside my living room window. I hear shuffeling, sounded like someone walking on the deck, moving chairs. I knew I wasn't going crazy cause my dogs ears also perked up...

Anyway, I loudly say "whos there?" and turn on the patio light, and look out the window.

To my surprise there is a family of like 4-5 Racoon, some really big having a fucking party not even phased by me. Theres a swiming pool in my backyard, and one was walking around it splashing with his hands. They kept on coming in out of the deck, which sucks, I think I have a family of Racoons under the deck now.