Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
So about 2am, I here some noise downstairs just outside my living room window. I hear shuffeling, sounded like someone walking on the deck, moving chairs. I knew I wasn't going crazy cause my dogs ears also perked up...

Anyway, I loudly say "whos there?" and turn on the patio light, and look out the window.

To my surprise there is a family of like 4-5 Racoon, some really big having a fucking party not even phased by me. Theres a swiming pool in my backyard, and one was walking around it splashing with his hands. They kept on coming in out of the deck, which sucks, I think I have a family of Racoons under the deck now.
Breh, theres a family of 4 thuggish ruggish racoons that visit from time to time and they do the same shit lol... Those lil bitches will stand on their hind legs, mean mug me, and scoop cat food up with their hands and eat it. They act exactly like scraps, no lie.

Nov 18, 2010
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser

Should check out that app on both android and iphone. Essentially tells you how much loot youve saved not smoking and errything

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
So about 2am, I here some noise downstairs just outside my living room window. I hear shuffeling, sounded like someone walking on the deck, moving chairs. I knew I wasn't going crazy cause my dogs ears also perked up...

Anyway, I loudly say "whos there?" and turn on the patio light, and look out the window.

To my surprise there is a family of like 4-5 Racoon, some really big having a fucking party not even phased by me. Theres a swiming pool in my backyard, and one was walking around it splashing with his hands. They kept on coming in out of the deck, which sucks, I think I have a family of Racoons under the deck now.

That sucks. I have a creek in my back yard and everyone always talks about how lucky I am but it only attracts Mosquitos and raccoons. I fucking hate it. My meth neighbors are building a beach on there part. I'll take some photos it's hilarious

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Why are you legs shorter than your arms?

I have opposite of c-4 disease. Honestly tho my armspan is longer than my height. I'm like 6'1"-6'2" and wear 32" inseam jeans haha. My doctor told me it's rare but doesn't really effect anything. It's helped me with fighting and grabbing shit I drop behind the fridge.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

Breh, theres a family of 4 thuggish ruggish racoons that visit from time to time and they do the same shit lol... Those lil bitches will stand on their hind legs, mean mug me, and scoop cat food up with their hands and eat it. They act exactly like scraps, no lie.
That sucks. I have a creek in my back yard and everyone always talks about how lucky I am but it only attracts Mosquitos and raccoons. I fucking hate it. My meth neighbors are building a beach on there part. I'll take some photos it's hilarious
just making sure but u guys are talking about this right?

if not then u guys are hella racist