Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I deeply contemplated EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER 's question of getting tired of chicken. While I said I didn't, I realized I needed some variety, just for today...so now I'm at Outback eating a rare cooked rib eye with some steamed veggies and a loaded baked potato.
I appreciate and support your ability to acknowledge other great meals that are out there, and eat outside of your comfort zone. Bravo you are a sterling model american, hero, and a real human being

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang prolly has his copy already & hes holding out on the brehs

Na I almost bought it but waited. I'm
Gonna wait until they do hard copies of the last few albums then buy them all at once. I'm hoping it'll be on spotify tomorrow. NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Came to the rescue of my step sister today. She has hit rock bottom once again, but when she was straight from the dope she really helped me out and I helped her out alot then too. Wouldnt do this for many people but would hate to see some one I love stranded and sleeping in a park in Eugene. Driving her ass home to Medford in the morning.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Came to the rescue of my step sister today. She has hit rock bottom once again, but when she was straight from the dope she really helped me out and I helped her out alot then too. Wouldnt do this for many people but would hate to see some one I love stranded and sleeping in a park in Eugene. Driving her ass home to Medford in the morning.
Damn sounds like your day was rough. Give her some love and appreciation and support it'll come back to you two fold