Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
The things I do to promote videos in order for them to gain more than 25 views. *sigh*
Damn sounds like your day was rough. Give her some love and appreciation and support it'll come back to you two fold
I picked her up from the outpatient center thing, and since so many people need treatment in Oregon they pretty much kicked her out of treatment. After that I picked her up and stopped by my house to get weed and beer then headed to the pond and she proceeded to out fish me lol. She's beat addiction before and I know she can do it again.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
no way on the iphone/galaxy thing. my girl uses galaxies (that wasnt a subliminal, promise), i had a free galaxy s4 for a while w the option of changing phones just for fun, and i didnt even want it, i just let my girl have 2 of the same exact phones instead of me changing phones. she uses my phone every so often, ive never picked her shit up in slight interest, although my girl has thought of changing quite a few times.. ill probably never in my life change to samsung, although i love samsung tv's.

it is what it is tho im stubborn with certain things ill admit that much. i like what i like, dont like what i dont like, and i cant be swayed.

btw been to georges hamburgers. found out that they didnt take credit cards after i ate. the ownder actually allowed me to leave with the obvious understanding i would come back, go 5-10 minutes away to a atm, take money out, come back, and pay without one worry in the world about me coming back. i coulda easily left but as an adult id never do that anyway. and thats something a young black man dosent get trust in too often. that spot earned my respect ever since then. i fucks with them. thanks for reminding me, i gotta go back there. they had great hamburgers, i still love habit tho. my gf swears its not georges hamburgers but looking a the pics on google images, i remember how it looks.

Georges is the shit, I ate that alot for the short time I lived in Walnut Creek... The Habit is really good too, I used to fuck with the one down in Santa Barbara alot too. In & Out is one of my favorite places too. I fuckin miss those places, Oregon doesn't have enough variety