Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
see i fuck with you dfresh, but the above and all that galaxy over iphone bullshit is why i just cant take your opinions serious for the life of me. i just cant.

we good tho u the homie n shit but it is what it is mane lol
hahaha breh, I have had Habit burgers a few times and they're always a disappointment to me. But I had no choice to eat it because that was the only okay food around to grab at the time..

If I'm going for burgers, I rather go to In N Out ..

you want a good burger..hit up this burger spot in Walnut Creek "George's Hamburgers" .. it's on the corner of Main Street & Newell ave..try it out one time breh..

you know Galaxy phones are better than the iPhones...there's no debating on that..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Only in the greater Portland area as of right now. They have it in a few restaurants up in Seattle, which is where I first had it, but I'm currently down here chilling a couple days with my mom for her bday so I picked up eight bottles. Just spent $40 on ketchup but seriously this brand straight ruined Heinz, etc for me.

Dec 4, 2006
Only in the greater Portland area as of right now. They have it in a few restaurants up in Seattle, which is where I first had it, but I'm currently down here chilling a couple days with my mom for her bday so I picked up eight bottles. Just spent $40 on ketchup but seriously this brand straight ruined Heinz, etc for me.
looks like some pretty good ketchup...

on top of that, it's organic..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Id use all that in probably a month.
Two bottles lasted me two months last time but only because I started conserving it lol. But I live in an apartment in a big city so not like I BBQ and the such a lot or it would go quick. I picked up a bottle for nolettuce @nolettuce and one other person the other six are mine.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hahaha breh, I have had Habit burgers a few times and they're always a disappointment to me. But I had no choice to eat it because that was the only okay food around to grab at the time..

If I'm going for burgers, I rather go to In N Out ..

you want a good burger..hit up this burger spot in Walnut Creek "George's Hamburgers" .. it's on the corner of Main Street & Newell ave..try it out one time breh..

you know Galaxy phones are better than the iPhones...there's no debating on that..
no way on the iphone/galaxy thing. my girl uses galaxies (that wasnt a subliminal, promise), i had a free galaxy s4 for a while w the option of changing phones just for fun, and i didnt even want it, i just let my girl have 2 of the same exact phones instead of me changing phones. she uses my phone every so often, ive never picked her shit up in slight interest, although my girl has thought of changing quite a few times.. ill probably never in my life change to samsung, although i love samsung tv's.

it is what it is tho im stubborn with certain things ill admit that much. i like what i like, dont like what i dont like, and i cant be swayed.

btw been to georges hamburgers. found out that they didnt take credit cards after i ate. the ownder actually allowed me to leave with the obvious understanding i would come back, go 5-10 minutes away to a atm, take money out, come back, and pay without one worry in the world about me coming back. i coulda easily left but as an adult id never do that anyway. and thats something a young black man dosent get trust in too often. that spot earned my respect ever since then. i fucks with them. thanks for reminding me, i gotta go back there. they had great hamburgers, i still love habit tho. my gf swears its not georges hamburgers but looking a the pics on google images, i remember how it looks.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
no way on the iphone/galaxy thing. my girl uses galaxies (that wasnt a subliminal, promise), i had a free galaxy s4 for a while w the option of changing phones just for fun, and i didnt even want it, i just let my girl have 2 of the same exact phones instead of changing phones. she uses my phone every so often, ive never picked her shit up in alsight interest, although my girl has thought of changing quite a few times.. ill probably never in my life change to samsung, although i love samsung tv's.

btw been to georges hamburgers. found out that they didnt take credit cards after i ate. the ownder actually sllowed me to leave, go 5-10 minutes away to a atm, take money out, come back, and pay without one worry in the world about me coming back. and thats something a young black man dosent get trust in too often. that spot earned my respect ever since then. thanks for reminding me, i gotta go back there. they had great hamburgers, i still love habit tho

yeah, they're cool like that...

has happened to me before ..I always forget that they don't accept ATM/Credit ..

last time I was there they gave me a free burger, I go there 3 times a month ...