Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
At 0300 hours I received a phone call complaint from #-- x. There is marijuana smoke completely filling her unit and it woke her up with coughing and dizziness. I arrived at the unit and confirmed that it was filled with a haze of strong smelling marijuana smoke. It smelled the strongest at a vent near the entryway, and in the bedroom area. I politely assured x that I will investigate and try to discover the source of the smoke through process of elimination, and suggested the deck door be opened to help air the unit out.

First I listened for any noise and signs of persons being awake in the surrounding units: #--, #--, #--, #--, #--, #--, #--, #--. The only unit where I heard any slight indication of movement or activity was #--, where I thought I heard light footsteps. I could also smell marijuana smoke that was centralized near the elevator landing area in the hall and possibly #--.

Then I started to contact the surrounding units by phone. I identified myself, apologized for calling and disturbing them at this hour, then explained that I was investigating a report of a noxious smell, particularly a foul smoke that was affecting the area around their units. I was unable to establish contact with #-- x and received a "voice mailbox not set up yet" message. I was unable to contact #-- x however left a voice-mail message. I established contact with #-- and he denied entry to the unit, however informed me there was no noxious smell or smoke in his unit. I thanked him for his assistance and once again apologized for the disruption. I failed to establish contact with #-- x however I left a voice-mail message. I failed to establish contact with #-- x however I left a voice-mail message. I established contact with #-- x and he was sensitive to being disturbed. After I explained the situation and apologized he made it clear there was no possibility I would enter the unit, and was very helpful by informing me there was no smell or smoke in his unit, and I thanked him for his assistance and apologized again. I failed to establish contact with #-- x however I left a voice-mail message. I was unable to establish contact with #-- x however I left a voice-mail message.

At 0324 Bellevue Police officer B. Schafer arrived on site, responding to a call from #-- x. He assured her it was proper for her to call in this situation, and he would work to find the source of the smoke. He attempted to establish contact with unit #-- for several minutes and failed. He informed me that he heard there are people awake in the unit and it seems like they likely were refusing to answer the door. He also informed me he could definitely smell marijuana smoke in the hallway near that unit. He departed off site at around 0340 hours.

At 0403 hours I received a callback from #-- x. She is getting ready for work and informed me that she does not smell any foul smoke or any out of the ordinary smells in her unit. I thanked her for her assistance and apologized once again for any disruption

#nevermoveintoacondo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
As I get callbacks these people are being buried more and more. Neighbors are all reporting no smell and inviting me to smell for myself. Eventually there will be only one unit left who Is uncooperative, and it will be the offenders of course.

They're getting ready to perform smoke tests. They will use smoke to find how the air travels through the vents and units. It will without a doubt flood the complainants unit with smoke from the offenders unit. These people will have to pay a fine, will lose certain priveleges, and will have to pay the costs associated with the investigation.

Don't ever buy a condo. You will get psychotic neighbors who if they don't like you, will build cases against you for any small infraction. They know the Hoa rules and regulations front to back, and enough legalise to bury you before you can even put up a fight.

#SayNoToCondos

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just out of curiousity, Butch... What happens if the offending unit has a green card?
doesn't matter. by living here you agree to abide by all rules and regulations. smoking is allowed if youre a homeowner, however punishable by fines if it disrupts or affects other units. it always disrupts and affects other units. marijuana is strictly prohibited

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
marijuana is strictly prohibited
false. but it has been deemed an intrusive obnoxious activity by the homeowner board.

8. INTRUSIVE ACTIVITIES
8.1 Activities that unreasonably impose on, detract from, or otherwise intrude on peaceful enjoyment of
another Unit resident are prohibited. The limitation includes, but is not limited to, noise, odors,
smoke, particulate, vibrations, and any other activity which may be judged by the Board of Directors
to be obnoxious, offensive, or annoying. Excessive pet noises are also considered to be a violation of
this section.

9. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING DOCUMENTS
9.1 Each Owner, tenant, and other occupant of a Unit in the Condominium shall comply strictly with the
provisions of the Governing Documents and with all decisions of the Board adopted as provided in
the Governing Documents. The acceptance of a deed or conveyance or the entering into occupancy
of any Unit shall constitute an agreement that the provisions of the Governing Documents, as they
may be amended from time to time, are accepted and ratified by the Owner, tenant, or other occupant
and all provisions of the Governing Documents shall be deemed and taken to be covenants running
with the land and shall bind any person having at any time any interest or estate in such Unit, as
though the provisions were recited and stipulated at length in each and every deed, conveyance or
lease of the Unit.

9.4 The Board or its designated representative is authorized and empowered to investigate, hear and
determine all complaints concerning violations by any Unit Owner, tenant, or other occupant or
invitee of any provision of the Governing Documents or of any Board decision and to order
compliance therewith. The Board or its designated representative shall have the further authority and
power to levy reasonable fines against any person for such violations after notice stating the nature
of the violation, the amount of the fine being imposed, and an opportunity for a hearing under the
Due Process Procedures. The fines shall not exceed the maximum amounts to be established from
time to time by resolution of the Board and either published in these Rules and Regulations or
otherwise furnished to Unit Owners. Amounts charged for actual costs, expenses, or damages shall not constitute "fines".

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Snitcher is a real cop

Looking to bust kids for smoking weed
Then goes home and smokes weed
look, I know. but these people have had over 7 chances to knock it off, but haven't. I've even lied 3 times saying I didn't smell anything. the game is over for them. when I walk into the complainant unit and she's coughing and you can see a haze of smoke and it smells like someone is in the room smoking, you're done. at that point they're clearly blowing it through the vents on purpose. I hate this bitch, and shes a psycho, but her complaints this time are 100% legitimate, she's in the right according to every sentence on this topic in the hoa rules and regs, and frankly I'm sick and tired of this bullshit and want it to end. whatever. Ill do what I'm instructed to by management in order to come to a definitive resolution as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I'm all for #datass and and I'm glad I saw it right now because #datass but pics like that always creep me the fuck out. Fucking perverts lol.
i got hella props for a pic like that on the cellphone pics thread. risked being convicted as a sex offender for some props lol.