Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm actually just fucking with you because you made that comment about me being a dick for calling out EGR. But I don't have any problem with you thinking I'm sensitive to systematic inequalities. I also get upset with people who kick puppies and pedophiles.
You get upset when people kick pedophiles? You need to quit kickin it with mixerr.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Thy hood is from two sections one from the mckee and jackson area, thy other from sanders ave behind our lady of guadalupe church on san antonio.

but #correct
back in my teens we pulled a lick on this border brother off sanders behind the church

this was my boys bammer plug back before you were born, & we get to his apartment, then dude gets into some funk with someone in his living room & it spills outside.

meanwhile me & 2 of the homies are sitting there with dudes elbow of mexican brown on the table.

we all just looked at each other, & started taking everything we could carry.

smashed out in my boys truck & got pulled over in front of the church for having someone in the truck bed.

HOTBOXED

the cop simply told us our boy had to walk, & we jammed.

bool story breh