Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
what are you studying?
COMPUTER SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY - SYSTEMS ANALYST
COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
COMPUTER AND NETWORK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN

im going with computer and network support technician cuz it has the least math and math sucks.

im lucky i got accepted since my transcript is from an alternative school and my only good marks were in gym and computers lol i got an award in my computer class when i only went about 3 times, i just came in last day stayed for 8 hours, did every unit and got the best mark in the class.

i guess i cant brag tho seeing as it was alt school.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

im going with computer and network support technician cuz it has the least math and math sucks.

im lucky i got accepted since my transcript is from an alternative school and my only good marks were in gym and computers lol i got an award in my computer class when i only went about 3 times, i just came in last day stayed for 8 hours, did every unit and got the best mark in the class.

Lol u computer nerd
NEEEERD

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

Sys Admin man, good money - and can't be to much math. Why you want to be desk help.

Nov 18, 2010
Sys Admin man, good money - and can't be to much math. Why you want to be desk help.
I like the systems analyst offer but I think I'm gonna go with computer and network support technician because that'd steer me in the same direction (minus a year of schooling). I wanna be an IT guy that actually moves around from place to place setting shit up, not stuck on a computer doing shit all day (hence why I didn't go with programming).

But if anyone thinks that is the wrong route to take and can explain why I'd look at other options.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like the systems analyst offer but I think I'm gonna go with computer and network support technician because that'd steer me in the same direction (minus a year of schooling). I wanna be an IT guy that actually moves around from place to place setting shit up, not stuck on a computer doing shit all day (hence why I didn't go with programming).

But if anyone thinks that is the wrong route to take and can explain why I'd look at other options.
You should smoke crack instead fuck skool

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i wish your brother the best.

i dunno if you believe in prayer but stay positive tell yourself that he will be okay and believe it with all your heart. i say this because when my mother had a brain tumor and things looked real bad i prayed for the first time and told myself the same thing and miraculously she survived and 100% bounced back from the same thing that put my bro grapes of wrath into vegetable status...

stay strong for him and put some positivity and faith out into the world....the more the better. it dosent have to be a god thing just more liek a karmatic energy thing.

ill do the same. look forward to you updating us with good news.
Props to everyone in Freedom Town S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Nuttkase @Nuttkase BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO B @butcher 206 erry @erry one.

Since my bro was in the hospital he was getting progressively worse every single day. Everything the doctors were testing for was coming back negative, they even started checking him for poisons. Yesterday, they said that the family should prepare to say goodbye and we should start thinking about how to make him feel most comfortable. Then late last night at the recommendation from a doctor at the CDC they started treating him for a fungal infection. He's gotten better, not 100 percent, but better. His oxgen levels are still low and he needs help breathing, but he is conscious and communicating by writing. This is the first time the doctors have seen any improvement since he was admitted, and the doctors are more hopeful. It's like real life dr. house shit im telling you. Thanks everyone. I know I troll the fuck out of this forum, but its cool to know you guys were sending positive vibes. Like Gas said that shit just helps.