FREE HURTLOCK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DONATE TO THE FREE HURTLOCK LEGAL FUND!!!

HURTLOCK IS A NORTHWEST RAPPER WITH BAY CONNECTIONS. HE HAS BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT. ON SOME REAL SHIT.

HIS DEBUT ALBUM IS COMING OUT REAL SOON....JUST NEED TO SEND IT OFF TO THE PRESSES...

GUCE PRESENTS:
KOONIN VOL 1 (THE HOOD HEFF)

GET A FREE 11 X 7 BOSS UP INC POSTER WITH ANY DONATION OF $10 OR MORE.

WWW.BOSSUP.US

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lmao.....these "send money to *insert rappers name* legal fund" thread never work

because arent all of our favorite rappers that are locked up "not guilty" ???

good luck to HL and crew fightin the case...its a bitch to deal with

this reminds me of the "help Fillmoe Mike make it to see Hyphy #20, donate bail money" or whatever it was

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'm just doin it cause i said i would. and HL is a homey of mine.

shit, even if nobody donates, BUY THAT MUTHA FUCKAS ALBUM...HE'S GOT A HOT ALBUM.

GUCE, MESS, AND....WELL JUST GO TO THE WEBSITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!! :)

and this ain't no "Free Hustlah" cause he's a snitch shit or whatever bullshit that was.

my dude wasn't even around the area they are claiming he did the shit at. and they are fuckin with the other homey who was driving the car HL was in......

FUCK THE POLICE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ain't nobody rich...not even cats who are sellin albums in the bay.....well, at least, they aint' rich from rappin...

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
lol at this

crime,guce,mess and bay area rap all in the same paragraph, o yea lets not forget, FALSELY ACCUSED OF A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT. "ON SOME REAL SHIT. "

that shit is extra funny.

i wish i oculd laugh but my wisdom teeth just got pulled.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol at this

crime,guce,mess and bay area rap all in the same paragraph, o yea lets not forget, FALSELY ACCUSED OF A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT. "ON SOME REAL SHIT. "

that shit is extra funny.

i wish i oculd laugh but my wisdom teeth just got pulled.
NORTHWEST WAS THE BEST WORD IN THE WHOLE POST. BESIDES FREE!!! AND THE POSTER......DON'T HATE. KEEP IT MOVIN AND DO LIKE THE BIG WORDS SAY.

shut the fuuuuuuuuuuck up...

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
cousin u put this out for the world to see,im not hatin on shit, respect sumthin

on some real shit get a lawyer. siccness dont handle legal actions.

if thats the case lets raise money for all these bay area rappers thats in and out of jail constantly. and for those who have been like that they whole career.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
cousin u put this out for the world to see,im not hatin on shit, respect sumthin

on some real shit get a lawyer. siccness dont handle legal actions.

if thats the case lets raise money for all these bay area rappers thats in and out of jail constantly. and for those who have been like that they whole career.
don't put the word respect out there like you are doin it. lol....

we gettin a lawyer stupid. i'm just posting this for my boy.

you need to respect somethin and next time keep it movin.

if you ever saw me post, you'd know who the fuck I AM. And that I don't bullshit or fuck around. so kick rocks with that silly shit dog. if you don't have nothin constructive to say or anything worth reading then get the fuck outta my post and quit wasting YOUR time and MINE. square pants.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
its what it is,dont nobody really care who u is, if u aint ready for feedback then get off the boards. bay area cats have this stupid as mentality,reason why cats like u neva get no where. cats remain local for years and years,i been moved on,reason why i hardly even be in the bay - if it wasnt for family i wouldnt even be back out here to visit,aint no money out here especially a promising career that anybody will successfully blow up from out of here.

furthur more,all these threads that keep postin up liek this is ridicolous,take that shit somewhere else, or to the open forum,waste of space

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I LIVE IN SEATTLE YOU FUCKIN RETARD.

SO DOES MY BOY. WE DO MUSIC UP HERE, IN SEATTLE.

I SAID "BAY CONNECTS" SO THIS WOULDN'T GET DELETED YOU FUCKING MORON.

This FORUM is a waste of space!!! LOL.......with fags like you with 21 fuckin posts. Get the fuck outta here you newby ass faggot.

:)