FREE HURTLOCK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Then delete your account Cool Ranch, no one is making you log on here.

IAM, Hope your boy gets out of this mess
THAT'S WHO THIS GAY ASS MUTHA FUCKA IS? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ok, I REALLY DON'T need to say shit then.

This guy has already proved what a flaming, flamboyant FAGGOT ass fruit cup he is.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Or maybe it's cause you have a huge dorito chip tattooed on your back?

Someone better have saved this cause my work hard drive is gonna get dumped soon and I won't have this shit....lol....yay for my new computer at work....that isn't fucking 7-8 years old with 2gigs and a slow ass processor lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY THREAD....AND GET THAT GAY ASS FAGGOTY TATTOO REMOVED YOU FUCKING QUEER BASTARD. IF YOU LEFT THE SICCNESS AND NEVER CAME BACK NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
She's on Craigslist daily. $5 for sucky sucky she love you long time. That's how she got that faggot Monte hooked. LOL

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Holy shit...are you serious???

Wow.
Nah I'm not serious bro lol I was just talking shit.

But I propped you cause that made me laugh. Hell I do'nt even know this guy or care about him.

I just thought the $5 sucky sucky shit was funny cause it made me think of Full Metal Jacket.

Jun 25, 2005
i'm just doin it cause i said i would. and HL is a homey of mine.

shit, even if nobody donates, BUY THAT MUTHA FUCKAS ALBUM...HE'S GOT A HOT ALBUM.

GUCE, MESS, AND....WELL JUST GO TO THE WEBSITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!! :)

and this ain't no "Free Hustlah" cause he's a snitch shit or whatever bullshit that was.

my dude wasn't even around the area they are claiming he did the shit at. and they are fuckin with the other homey who was driving the car HL was in......

FUCK THE POLICE
I never heard of dude and I aint a Bullys fan but cops can be bitches and can frame any random dude who "fits a description" or fit false leads to close a case...its happened before so I wouldnt be surprised. Hope he gets cleared of the charges cuz you cant get back time lost.