FREE DUBEE AKA SUGA WOLF PIMP! HERES HIS LATEST VIDEO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I OWN THIZZ NW......GOT THE PAPER WORK DATED BACK TO 04" THE FIRST BRANCH OFF THIZZ NATION....I WORK FOR ME AND MAC DRE! AND THE CREST! AND VALLEJO! YALL CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT....SUCK MY DICK!!! BIIIITCH!...TO YOU AND YA MAMAS! NOW DO SUMTHIN WHEN YOU SEE ME...IM EVERYWHERE!
I asked you a simple question BITCH! You lil feather chested bitch! slide thru Pittsburg nigga! Dont get me fucked up with some square on here! Slide thru sucka! Youtube allday!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao @ my post being "down ranked" yet its the one with the most props in this thread.

I'm assuming someone reported the post, but who would possibly snitch on a gangster rap website? lol What's worse is my post didn't have random hate, it spoke truth, but whatever....

Apr 25, 2012
Dunas verse didnt impress me.

As for the whole Mac Dre thing, I would want to make my own name for myself not ride the fame of somebody else, someone deceased at that. Its cool if you want to rep your homie but maybey he would have wanted you to make a name FOR YOURSELF, to show him you got it in YOU to be YOUR OWN PERSON not his son basically.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lmao @ my post being "down ranked" yet its the one with the most props in this thread.

I'm assuming someone reported the post, but who would possibly snitch on a gangster rap website? lol What's worse is my post didn't have random hate, it spoke truth, but whatever....
What the fuck does down ranked mean? I never saw that before and when I click on view post I still can't see it.