FREE DUBEE AKA SUGA WOLF PIMP! HERES HIS LATEST VIDEO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2010
lmao @ my post being "down ranked" yet its the one with the most props in this thread.

I'm assuming someone reported the post, but who would possibly snitch on a gangster rap website? lol What's worse is my post didn't have random hate, it spoke truth, but whatever....
every post i have seen that has lots of props is "down ranked". i guess the prop button is actually a dislike button.

I don't know what all this hate is about. Duna ain't profitting off Dre's death any more than the rest of Thizz Nation. Other than J-Diggs maybe, Duna is the best rapper to come out on Thizz since Mac Dre, straight up...

It seems like people jumping on the bandwagon over this self promotion thing. Shit if I got arrested or killed I would want my people to make all the money they can off me and long as the music is dope. With so much garbage coming out we should be supporting artists from the bay that actually got gas... Mac Duna's shit slap.... "T's in the Air" slap.