FREE DUBEE AKA SUGA WOLF PIMP! HERES HIS LATEST VIDEO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
That's your video featuring him and sleep dank. why don't you say "he's in my latest video" instead? Duna, this is a time when fans are lookin for information about what happened to the musicians they happen to listen to, yet instead of being a liaison between your label and their fans you're just coming off as trying to capitalize off their current unfortunate situation.

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
Duna you work for Wanda? You said your Pres of northwest div of Thizz Ent? Or is it Thizz Nation?
I OWN THIZZ NW......GOT THE PAPER WORK DATED BACK TO 04" THE FIRST BRANCH OFF THIZZ NATION....I WORK FOR ME AND MAC DRE! AND THE CREST! AND VALLEJO! YALL CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT....SUCK MY DICK!!! BIIIITCH!...TO YOU AND YA MAMAS! NOW DO SUMTHIN WHEN YOU SEE ME...IM EVERYWHERE!

Jul 28, 2011
lmfwaottb! laughin my fake weenie ass off to the bank! quote that!
congrats playa 4 the money! but u know as well as i do that was just some youtube shit, 4-5 milli to your record label for what? bringing nw artist to the table like yourself? thats gonna equal to no money for porter.

but like i said, if u get any money from this deal in real life have fun and enjoy